DDescriber plugin for Jasmine.
The DDescriber for Jasmine is an idea plug-in to simplify unit testing in Jasmine (http://pivotal.github.com/jasmine/).
With the plugin you can quickly change a describe() into a ddescribe() / xdescribe() and an it() into an iit() / xit() to make your test runner, such as Karma or JSTD, run a specific set of suites (describe()) and unit tests (it()).
You can launch the dialog by pressing Ctrl SHIFT D (Command Shift D on a Mac).
The dialog has the following features:
Change a single describe() or it() by hitting Enter or clicking on the OK button.
- Start typing to search the list.
- Hit Enter on the currently selected test or suite to transform it / revert it into and iit() and ddescribe()
- Click Clean file (Alt C) to clean all the ddescribe() / xdescribe() and iit() / xit() in the current file.
- Click Exclude (Alt X) to exclude a suite (xdescribe()) or unit test (xit())
- Click include (Alt I) to include a suite (ddescribe()) or unit test (iit())
- Click Go (Alt G) to jump to the currently selected test.